Thursday, July 8, 2010

Immediate Past President

Wow - the euphoria has died down. I have handover the chain of office to dear Elvin. I am no more madame president but immediate past president. Katherine has reverted back to calling me "Mun" instead of  madame president, although these few days she still slipped and has to stop short at madame pr !!

I realised that I love having a blog. The icing was when I met friends who said they enjoyed reading my blog and hope I would continue. And Enny, ISM IT officer, bless her, facilitate this transition. So now it is my personal account and I could just rambled on anything that happened in my life that I see fit to write. It does not matter if no one reads this as long as it is etched for my own recollection, musing, and thoughts.

We love Dato' Seri Shaharizat who was our GOH at the ISM annual dinner. She was gorgeous, feminine, and friendly that exudes a commanding persona. And the nite was a blast with Dee as the MC shamelessly outrageous and hilarious.

Went to UK for the launching of ISM UK chapter and it was a real historical moment for ISM. Need to remind Faisal to forward his address for the Journal. After that we shopped till we dropped. Along, Angah and Ina said it was one of the best holiday. We stayed at the Grosvernor Kensington Hotel which was just about 100 metre away from the tube station. I enjoyed many happy moments, being with the children, seeing them playfully teasing and jesting one another, going to the theatre, tea for two at the ritz, cheap cheap primark, harrods crazy sale, wimbledon, etc. It would have been a perfect holiday if not for the clark shoe - they gave me both the left foot shoe.

And now I am having a well deserved rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment