Sunday, March 20, 2011

ISM Family Walk


It was a clear day. I participated in ISM Family Walk  this morning comprising more than 100 surveyors including family members and student members. We climbed Bukit Gasing while cleaning up the area of litters that mostly comprised plastics, water bottles, and polystyrene food containers. Why? Why? people kept on littering. I was informed that its not the joggers who littered but the DBKL or JBA workers. The boy who was walking alongside me observed that there is not a single dustbin to throw rubbish - he's so right!!!.
Why no dustbin maaa??





We started at 7.30 am from Dr Khoo's house and while others completed and was back for their breakfast by 9.00 pm I was the last to arrive back at 9.45 pm (apart from a group of student members from UITM who started the climb late). I get the feeling of deja vu - when we climbed Mt Kinabalu last year I was also the last to arrive. Thought of feigning dizziness to hitch a ride from the Red cross ambulance but as always my mind (and ego) never listens to my aching body.

Again I found myself to be the last!!!
Katherine started an impromptu collection of donation for the Japan tsunami victim. Our hearts and prayer to the victims.

Now I ached all over - OMG I am really really not fit. I need to start that exercise regime that I kept on promising myself that I should start. Where is that bottle of Glucosamine for my creaking knee  - maybe need to take double dosage.

 

The scenic and breathtaking panorama of greens against the KL backdrop

2 comments:

  1. Cimun, if you have any more derriere shaping outings, lemme know :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello super niece
    Yeah I will - but ISM don't really have much derriere shaping outings. We can join other marathon together okay !!!

    ReplyDelete